As you get farther along in your pregnancy you might notice that your sleep patterns may change. Since your stomach is expanding you might need to invest in a pregnancy pillow that can help you get more sleep. Don’t go and buy any regular pillow, below you will find the best body pillows for pregnancy that will help keep you from tossing and turning.
Types Of Body Pillows For Pregnancy
There are a variety of pillows that you can use during your pregnancy. They come in different shapes and sizes. Below are some of the commonly used full body pillows used during pregnancy:
- Straight Full Length Pregnancy Pillow
- U Shaped Pregnancy Pillow
- C Shaped Pregnancy Pillow
Straight Full Length Body Pillow For Pregnancy
The straight full length body pregnancy pillow runs along the length of your body and can be perfect for snuggling. These long body pillows are always in a straight position and can be used to help alleviate aches and pains you may be experiencing with your pregnancy.
Instead of using multiple regular pillows which can be soft and give no support at all, these full length body pillows help the pillow stay in place while you sleep. With the full length pillow you can place your legs and arms around it with the center of the pillow supporting your mid section.
U Shaped Pregnancy Pillow
The U shaped pregnancy pillow, also known as a total body pillow is one of the largest of the pregnancy pillows available. It is the most comfortable pillow available and also can provide some of the best support during your pregnancy.
When you use the U shaped maternity pillow you will get support for both sides. When using this pillow you will get support for your head, back and legs that you won’t get using just a standard pillow.
C Shaped Pregnancy Pillow
The C shape is similar to the u shaped pillow but designed to be used in the riding or position. The base of this pregnancy pillow is straddled in between your legs and the top of the C is used to rest your head. Your back nestles into the curve of the C, which helps relieve pressure placed upon your spine.
These are just some of the best body pillows for pregnancy. You might also want to consider using a wedge pregnancy pillow if you are a side sleeper and need extra support for your growing belly.
Ever wondered why a pregnancy takes so long? Those 40 weeks of being pregnant enables mom to get everything prepared for her new bundle of joy. Below you will find some of thing things that we recommend that you do to help prepare for your baby’s arrival.
During those 40 weeks you are able to nest and get together everything you will need to take care of a newborn once your bring him/her home. Once your newborn baby is here your life as a mom will forever change so be sure to enjoy every day of your pregnancy and remember to prepare for your journey along the way.
Things You Can Do To Prepare For Your Baby’s Arrival
Here are some suggestions on things you might want to prepare for your baby’s arrival:
- Find a doctor for your baby – Having a doctor is a very important part of pregnancy. You may choose to find a doctor from the time that you find out that you are pregnant, especially if you any health issues that will put you at risk, but be sure that you have chosen a doctor at least midway through your pregnancy.
- Take a birthing class – When taking a class you can learn about the different stages of labor, your pain management options, the breathing techniques you should use and maybe even earn about the different medical equipment you will see during your delivery.
- Pack your hospital bag – This should be done before your water has broke or you are on your way to the hospital. Be prepared ahead of time so you won’t forget anything you want with you like maybe a pair of comfortable slippers, cameras, toiletries, nursing bra, etc.
- Get a 3D ultrasound – If you are really curious as to what your baby looks like, take advantage of the 3D technology that is available for ultrasounds and get a sneak peak of your baby’s cute little face.
- Find a doula – If you think you need someone to help you during your pregnancy, a doula is nonmedical companion that can be there to support you before, during and after childbirth.
- Make a decision on who will be at the delivery – One thing that you will want is a helping hand when you are in labor. Make plans before your arrival on who is going to be in the room with you.
For those of you nursing and looking for something cute to wear, check out this adorable nursing dress from Momzelle has been designed to flatter the post-partum figure. This is the Lily Nursing Dress with a criss cross dress opening that allows you to easy and discretely breastfeed your baby with style and confidence.
Lily Nursing Dress from Momzelle
This cute nursing dress is available in 6 sizes from XS-XXL.
To order visit: http://www.momzelle.com/nursing-dress-lily-2852.html
This cute maternity camisole from Belly Armor has rouched sides and all-around shielding coverage designed to accommodate the growing belly with a bust shelf built in for extra support. A camisole can be cute and comfy when you are pregnant!
Belly Armor Maternity Camisole
Belly Armor Maternity Camisole
This cute and stylish maternity camisole is available on the Bella Armor site in 4 sizes from S-XL.
To order visit: https://www.bellyarmor.com/maternity-tops/